Vision Impairment - Bexley Advisory Service for Vision Impairment
Providing vision impairment advice, support and practical help to families, schools and children throughout Bexley.
Social Emotional and Mental Health Support (formerly Behaviour Support)- Early Intervention Service
The focus of the team is on early intervention, seeking to provide support to children, young people and their families who require additional help.
The information provided below relates to our new 2018/2019. This information has been made available to you earlier than usual to enable you to budget/plan ahead.
The School Admissions Team can provide training and tailored support for admission authorities, particularly new Academies that will be taking on unfamiliar responsibilities.
Training and support packages will be designed to meet the needs of the school, and could cover any of the following topics:
• Responsibilities of admission authorities under the School Admissions Code, School Appeals Code and other regulations
• Formulation of admission arrangements, how to change existing arrangements and consultation requirements
• Advice and training for Governors on admissions issues and attendance at meetings if required
• Reception/Year 7 admissions – responsibilities within the co ordinated admissions process, banding, the ranking of applicants, home to school distance measuring, liaison with the LA, waiting lists
• Dealing with in year applications and making decisions on admissions.
• Infant Class Size regulations and permitted exceptions
• Attendance at parents meetings to explain secondary transfer and selection testing
• Preparation of appeal statements and presentation to the independent panel
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.