Briefings will offer a strategic view of the local and national assessment picture. Members will be better placed to prioritise school issues and develop policy.
These termly meetings will provide participants with
- Updates from STA, DfE and other national assessment initiatives and organisations
- Local data and assessment input from the Bexley data team
- Information and updates on ASP, life after RAISE and FFT
- Workshop style input highlighting good practice and current issues such as “What does assessment look like in my school?”, "GD examples from Y2" and "Life after P scales".
- Opportunities for discussion and networking
Cancellation policy - 100% refund up to 35 days before the training date, no refund 34 days or less before the training date.
Primary assessment leaders and coordinators.